I ordered a new external hard drive from Amazon over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. I NEED it. I have no space left on my computer for new photos or movies of Pippa and William, so until I get it don't expect too much.
So, among the gazillion new things Pippa says everyday, one of her favorites is the phrase "I need..." This is usually followed by one or all of the following: Marshmellow, Cookie, Dolly, Hammer... I just need my hard drive. Oh, and a new car.
I have a cool video ON MY CAMERA of William practically running. He is getting really steady on his feet and will probably be ditching his stroller in no time. I, however, have no intention of ditching his stroller anytime soon. I sometimes need to get things done.
Right before William turned 1, Aunt Rebecca and Mort visited. They had lots of fun playing with Pippa and Will who thoroughly enjoyed having someone new to spin them and cuddle them.
3 comments:
I love those squirmy worms - I need Pippa and Will.
Would you like to borrow our external hard drive until yours gets it? I can drop it off today.
I need coffee. Wow, that Pippa sure knows how to get a point across.
And yay for Becca and Mort! Will and Pip weren't the only tots who got to hang out with them!
I need an external hard drive, too. Which brand did you get and on what site? I saw a 320 at Walmart for $80, but it looked rather large physically. I like the more portable ones...hook me up!
Post a Comment