On August 16th I decided to pee on a stick. I passed the test with flying colors, the result being a baby sibling for Pippa and William. Yay! Anyway, we are now in our 14th week and everything seems to be well.

I know I haven't written for ages and for those who read this regularly, I'm sorry! We've been busy, I've been really tired and a bit sick and I have had problems with my computer. Luckily, (if you read a couple of months back) I had just bought an external hard drive and immediately copied all my photos onto it and our older, big clunky external hard drive. Phewy. Turns out the internal hard drive broke and needed replacing. Lesson we didn't learn the hard way!
So, if anybody has any advice on how to deal with 3 children within 3 years of age of each other, please let me know.
With everything else that's been going on, I'll catch you up later. I have so many pictures...
4 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate Jack's birthday!
So excited for baby #3! I can barely handle Jack, so mucho kudos to you for having 3! My advice: Nyquil.
Congratulations! My brother and sister and I were all 14 months apart and I was the baby, so I'm sure ur third will be as lovely as me. :-)
Yippee! I get to be GrAuntie M one more time!
Yayzoles! I think Pippa is old enough to watch Will so it will basically be like having one again. That's how it works, right?
Post a Comment