Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I was guessing a girl!

However, it looks like my guess was wrong. The ultrasound shows what looks like boy parts, so Pippa and William will have a baby brother to love and cuddle. Yay! We are all very excited and are working on the baby bracket as you read this. Everything else in the ultrasound looks structurally sound and the baby is measuring right on target and is estimated to weigh about 13 oz. Here are the pictures for ya (click on them for the really BIG version)...















3 comments:

bobreese said...

Oh wow, be still my heart! Here I am, the first one to read your blog (as per usual!) and I find-out we're going to have a boy!!!
What a blessing you guys are to me!!! Many, many congratulations, Laura and Nick. I love you all very much and I'm overjoyed at the wonderful news. Many, many xoxox's.
Happy Pappy

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Well hello Blueberry! We can't wait to meet you!!! I hope you like oreos!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Baby Avocado! Can't wait to spin you!