Monday, April 6, 2009

A Summery Spring Day and a Haircut

Today was the loveliest weather day of the year so far, so we made the most of it and spent a lot of time in the garden, just hanging out throwing rocks in a bowl of water, eating, digging in dirt, rolling around and cutting hair. Pippa and William love being outside playing, so I think they enjoyed a change of scenery.

As you can see from the photos, their hair was getting a little unruly, so I got out the scissors and went at it. You don't really notice much difference with Pippa, but a chop at Will's hair makes him look more like a real little boy! I know Will has all those cute curls, but if it got any longer I was going to have to start blow-drying it or braiding it.

Once Daddy got home from work we all went across to the playground and played for a while as the sun began to sink. It was a fun sun-filled day!

Here are some photos for you...

William enjoying the feel of the grass

My little fruit bat


Mummy, take a photo of my stick

The before picture...

...and with a sweet new hairdo

Then it was nap time, evident by the mini-tantrum


William and Pippa both love the slides. William is a champ at climbing all the stairs and finding the longest, scariest looking slide to hurl himself down, and Pippa does the same.



4 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

With the new haircut, Will really looks like Nick! Good job, Mummy!

gramma tutu said...

OMG! I can't believe how grown up Will looks with his haircut. Did you save some curls for the baby book?

Anonymous said...

I'll miss Curly Locks, but I saw Willz today and he looks sooooooo adorable. That baby just can't go wrong.

Bexteaser said...

He looks so much like Joseph with his locks. Nana had an older picture of Will and Jo on her mantle piece when they had short hair and little sign of any locks, but they looked so alike then!! Both boys must have the Eden genes!!!! Bring on the EDEN's!!!!