Recently we bought Pippa a real bed frame off craigslist.org. Funny story as the anonymous ad I replied to happened to be put up by our friends, the Johnsons. Rob Johnson is Nick's work wife and Pippa loves Ginger and Wyatt, their young kids. Bend is a small town. Anyhow, the bed. It has a high clearance so Pippa and William like to crawl under there pretending it's a cave. One night we went in to check on them and we couldn't find Pippa. Yeah, she was blotto under the bed!
A big shout out now for GrAuntie Michele. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COSTUMES! She made 3 costumes for my children; a bumble bee for Will, a teddy bear for Oliver and a princess dress for Pippa. Pippa was actually a ladybird/bug for Halloween (I had already made it!), but the dress will be for dressing up and boy, does she love it!
Now, here are some of the better Halloween photos. We went to the police station to Trick or Treat, then to Auntie Jess's house, then back to our neighborhood for over an hour of walking the streets and knocking at doors. The result: 2 buckets of full of candy and 2 hopped-up, tired but very excited children...
3 comments:
That has to be the best Halloween of all the Halloweens out there. I love those babies so much. I love their excitement and chaos and running around like little goons. I can't get over how hard it is to get a picture of all of them in the same frame. And Oliver - oh my, can I take that teddy bear home with me? Adorable!
Wonderful photos. The children didn't look too scary! Love the video of Pippa.
I hadn't seen Pip's princess dress yet... IT IS GORGEOUS! Oh GrAuntie Michele is the best!!!
Post a Comment