This last weekend was President's Day, so we decided to drive up to Portland to get our fix of the bigger city. We always see a difference in the kids when we go on these trips; their vocabulary seems to increase at super-speed and you can almost hear their minds working overtime.
Pippa's favorite thing this time, besides the hotel and the Children's Museum, was the escalator at the mall. I can't think of any here in Bend, which seems crazy to me. There must be at least one public escalator somewhere, just nowhere I go!
They were great travelers overall and we all had a great time. I can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
I love your children! Glad you had such a great trup!
I remember that escalator! Love seeing what you've all been up to
I'm in love with your children. William's hair is amazing, btw. I bet Brian's babies would look like that... if he ever had any.
Post a Comment