The only thing Pippa has been able to talk about for the last month was how she wanted roller skates for her birthday. Rollerskates this, rollerskates that. So before I spent a ton of money on rollerskates, I figured it would make sense to put her on a pair first to see if she actually likes it, or if she just saw it on TV and thought it looked cool and then once she got them she would never use them again (I'm guilty of doing that on more than one occasion. So last week Aunt Silly and I took Pippa to the local roller rink to toss on a couple of skates and see how she would do.
She hasn't mentioned roller skates since.
3 comments:
Ha ha!! Classic! Jess, you're a star for holding her all that time. Counld the candy not even tempt her to go back? Made my mouth water!
So when will Pip become a Cinder Kitten?
That video was hilarious! Pure genius. Poor baby though. :(
Post a Comment