It turns out their teeth are looking great. No plaque build-up, no problems with Pippa's chipped teeth or her thumb-sucking, just an overcrowding problem that will get worse when her big girl teeth come in. Braces I suspect. However, the boys have lots of space! Here are the pictures from their dentist fun today.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dentist!
This morning I took all 3 kids to get a check-up at the dentist. It was their first real visit (Pippa did see a dentist in Chicago when she was 18 months old, but I don't really count that), and they were superstars! We went to a pediatric dentist, Deschutes Pediatric Dentistry, so they were all decked out with TV's on the ceiling and kid-sized sinks and chairs. It was pretty fun! Pippa, especially, had a blast and can't wait to go back. She'll have to wait a while because I can't spend that much money too often! 3's and under are free, but don't get the cleaning or the x-rays.
It turns out their teeth are looking great. No plaque build-up, no problems with Pippa's chipped teeth or her thumb-sucking, just an overcrowding problem that will get worse when her big girl teeth come in. Braces I suspect. However, the boys have lots of space! Here are the pictures from their dentist fun today.


It turns out their teeth are looking great. No plaque build-up, no problems with Pippa's chipped teeth or her thumb-sucking, just an overcrowding problem that will get worse when her big girl teeth come in. Braces I suspect. However, the boys have lots of space! Here are the pictures from their dentist fun today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved the dentist without the high-tech gadgets but that just looks fab. I'm sure it cost a lot more than my £16.something!
I can't believe how well they did! I am dreading taking Jack. I know I need to but someone will end up getting bit.
Post a Comment