Once we were done with that, we jumped back in our car and while the kids all napped, we drove to Terrebonne for the Alpaca Shearing Festival! Today's the day they shave all that soft fur off the Alpaca, ready for the Summer! We walked between all the enclosures, saw the Alpaca being shaved, petted Alpaca and each got a free bowl of ice cream. It was so much fun!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Double Outing
Today we had no plans until I heard about a Big-Rig event going on at a company somewhere on the outskirts of Bend. Because I wanted to find out details about that, I checked the paper and we saw 2 things we would rather do. The first was Airport Day at Bend Airport. They had planes and helicopters, a fire truck and an air ambulance, vendors and giveaways! They got to see everything at close range, touch them and were able to sit in some of them.






Once we were done with that, we jumped back in our car and while the kids all napped, we drove to Terrebonne for the Alpaca Shearing Festival! Today's the day they shave all that soft fur off the Alpaca, ready for the Summer! We walked between all the enclosures, saw the Alpaca being shaved, petted Alpaca and each got a free bowl of ice cream. It was so much fun!






Once we were done with that, we jumped back in our car and while the kids all napped, we drove to Terrebonne for the Alpaca Shearing Festival! Today's the day they shave all that soft fur off the Alpaca, ready for the Summer! We walked between all the enclosures, saw the Alpaca being shaved, petted Alpaca and each got a free bowl of ice cream. It was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful time you all had. I enjoyed looking at the photographs and wished I'd been with you!
How fab, sitting in a helicopter! Oliver is gorgeous and has such a lovely smile.
I love how curious and smart they are.
Post a Comment