Pippa began her Summer Buddies class last week, which she LOVES! It's 2 afternoons a week filled with singing, crafts, running around and swimming! I signed her up for the whole Summer, so 8 weeks of this! Then a few weeks break until her and William begin their preschool programs! It's going to be a busy year for us.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Warm, Hot, Cold
We actually got some Summer weather last week just to tease us, so that the cold today makes us extra grateful for the warm. While it was hot last week we spent most of the time in the yard playing with water. This is also how we intend to spend a lot of the Summer. Luckily they all love playing in the pool and with the hose, especially little Oliver. He can not get enough of it!
Pippa began her Summer Buddies class last week, which she LOVES! It's 2 afternoons a week filled with singing, crafts, running around and swimming! I signed her up for the whole Summer, so 8 weeks of this! Then a few weeks break until her and William begin their preschool programs! It's going to be a busy year for us.



Pippa began her Summer Buddies class last week, which she LOVES! It's 2 afternoons a week filled with singing, crafts, running around and swimming! I signed her up for the whole Summer, so 8 weeks of this! Then a few weeks break until her and William begin their preschool programs! It's going to be a busy year for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe Will is running round and Oliver is the same age that Will was when I saw him. Cherish these days - they grow up soooooooo quickly!!
That sounds a perfect way to spend the summer- in the garden with water!
I hope Jack can get into pre-school with them. Money is so tight but I know he'd love to be with Will.
Post a Comment