Last month was Nick's birthday. For a while now he has wanted to go to the Enchanted Forest just south of Salem, Oregon. As a birthday treat at his suggestion, we went up to Portland on Saturday, spent the night there, then drove down to the Enchanted Forest for a few hours of birthday fun before driving home. This place is perfect for young children and all 3 had so much fun. It also made for an easy drive back home as they were all so worn out they mostly slept. Here are photos from the day!
I'm on your blog all the time so was very excited to find 3 posts to read! Looks like you all had fun and can't believe how grown up Oliver is looking. I think that the witch looks a little scary (Yep I'm still a wimp)! Love the photo of you all in the train, you are a star mummy Laura x x
Reminds me of Black Gang Chine/Gt Yarmouth rides! Joanne's children liked 'Jumping Beans' the best at Paultons Park which was pretty much the same ride that your children preferred!! Obviously that ride is a winner! Great blogs x
3 comments:
I'm on your blog all the time so was very excited to find 3 posts to read! Looks like you all had fun and can't believe how grown up Oliver is looking. I think that the witch looks a little scary (Yep I'm still a wimp)! Love the photo of you all in the train, you are a star mummy Laura x x
Aww man, Jack would love this! We've got to take him!
Reminds me of Black Gang Chine/Gt Yarmouth rides!
Joanne's children liked 'Jumping Beans' the best at Paultons Park which was pretty much the same ride that your children preferred!! Obviously that ride is a winner!
Great blogs x
Post a Comment