Aunt Linda and Uncle Rick were great hosts! The kids loved the Halloween decorations; William still keeps talking about them. He also makes some kind reference to the Panda he rode on the carousel every single day! It's always the little things that make the biggest impressions.
| William at the Exploratorium |
| Oliver |
| Pippa |
| The Giant Chair |
| Riding a Turtle |
| Muir Woods and Baby Pippa |
| Oliver |
| Where's Your Belly Button? |
| Running Wild through the Woods |
| Riding a Wooden Bear |
| Muir Beach |
| The Carousel on Pier 39. William looks grumpy, but I've recently realized that's his 'taking-it-all-in' face and he was really having fun! |
| We're on a Boat! |
| Back in Bend in November |
| Oliver in the Snow |
2 comments:
Love those kids!!
What a fab trip- I love Sanfrancisco. It looks like you all had lots of fun and I love the photos of the children at the different places. Oliver is growing up so fast xx
Post a Comment