Not that I do, or would ever do everything that Chrissy told me to do. However, this time it didn't take much for a Reese to convince me to try something new. Pippa and William are changing so much everyday that there is always something i want to share and maybe this may mean i don't actually have to say the same thing over and over and over. Usually to the same person. I won't be updating it everyday, but i hope to update it at least every week, or 2 weeks or at least every month. We'll see. Either way, i hope you enjoy reading about us and our antics...
5 comments:
What a great idea! I can't get over how different William looks - babies change so quickly!
See, for every 100 ideas I have, there's 1 good one in there! I know your family will just love it!!! My mom is a religious reader so even though she won't comment, you can be sure she will be checking it daily.
Now, for my next idea, it involves Will and a big red ball...
Yay, love the blog! W/ as much action and energy as I've seen from the little Reese kiddies, I bet you'll be blogging more than you think. Can't wait to read more!
What a wonderful way to stay in touch and see the kids as they continually change! Thanks for all the hard work.
Aunt Linda
Whuuut? I had no idea this was here! Cool beans!
Post a Comment