Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who needs hands?

Not William. At least not when it comes to catching a cup. All he needed was a good collar. I have no idea how this cup got there. He was just playing alone with the stacking cups, I look up and there it is. William couldn't have been more chuffed.

Now Pippa. She's a funny one. We were leaving to go to Costco and she grabbed her winter hat. When we got in the car she wanted it on, even though it is 85 degrees outside. Then, she put her sunglasses on and this was the result:

A very cool-looking Pippa!

Incidently, in Costco the cashier told me I have the cutest babies she EVER saw, and I had so many awwww's as Pippa cuddled William and made him giggle while they were sitting in the shopping cart. She's a very loving big sister at the moment.

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Will seems to be doing so much better, what a handsome boy! And Pippa is such the trend setter.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not quite sure what chuffed means, but it looks like a good thing. And those curly locks! What a lucky boy. Pip is definitely the fashionista!