We have had another really busy week. We've been in Portland for a few nights with Nick as he had to go do some work there, we were at Kah-nee-tah for a night for Nick's work bbq, and inbetween we are searching for a new car. Tomorrow, Auntie Becky and Mort arrive for a visit from England, so lots still to do!
Pippa and William are still fabulous. Pippa continues to amaze us and William is loving his legs. He has been standing for a while now, but this week he decided to take his first unsupported steps! Now he keeps standing up in the middle of the room and stepping. I think he's at 3 steps before he lowers himself down. It looks like he may be walking before his birthday, which is in only 2 weeks. I can't believe he's 1 already!
I'll post some photos of all the fun we've had in the last week later. Right now I have no children who need my attention, so I'm going to use that time to clean up a little.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your sis and Mort! And Jack says to tell Will "it is on like Donkey Kong". Team Reese-Barnum will be walking first!
Post a Comment