So, Pippa knows all her letters and numbers and whenever she see them (which is everywhere) she likes to read them out. This is a lot of thanks to WordWorld, the show where Dog, Ant, Duck, Pig, Sheep, Frog and Bear have adventures in spelling. In every show they have to build words, so they spell them out and then say the word. This is Pippa's favorite show and the only one she wants to watch.
Like I said, wherever she sees a word she spells it out and then says it. Or at least what she thinks it must say...
Here are a few of the spellings she did in the last few days:
Our TV is a Philips, and the logo is right on the front, so pippa says
"P-H-I-L-I-P-S... that says TV"
Then we were at Safeway and Pippa read out the sign for me
"S-A-F-E-W-A-Y... that says Store"
And the last good one was her reading my new license plate
"8-4-6-D-V-P... that says Car"
It was very cute. At least she gets the idea... "B-O-S-C-H... that says Washer"!
3 comments:
OMG, you made the cutest baby ever! I just adore Pip, she is adorable!!!
H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s...that spells Pippa is so freak'n cute!
It's time to build a word. Let's build it. Let's build it now. Ingrained in my brain - go Pippa!
Post a Comment