So, I got my hard drive finally, so now I can store 250GB of pictures of my children. Yay!
William's birthday was a few weeks ago. There wasn't a lot to take pictures of, but here is one of Pippa blowing out his candles on his very plain looking chocolate chip birthday cake. They ate cake for breakfast.

We have also been trying to visit some of the local sites. A 10 minute south drive takes us to the most spectacular volcanic scenery, so on Labor Day we decided to go up to Lava Butte. Pippa LOVED walking around the paths and seeing all the lava rocks. She has a love of rocks and hiking right now, so she was in her element. Lava Butte is a cinder cone in the middle of a field of black lava. Pretty cool to see. Next, I think we'll go a little further into the park and go see the lava cast forest and
Newberry Crater.



We spend a lot of time at home playing during the week, so here is Pippa monkeying around with her plate...

And, Pippa loves to walk in my shoes even though they are a little big!


We also play with Duplo Lego blocks a lot. It is so much fun and we build all sorts of zoos. We do this EVERY DAY. :)

Look for my next blog about our hike around Todd Lake. It is another beautiful place in Central Oregon...and we held frogs!
3 comments:
"We build zoos"? Don't you mean "YOU build zoos!"?
Kevin says "Look Chrissy, Jack and I built a space ship!" but what he really means to say is, "Look Chrissy, I built a space ship and Jack sat there."
Oh those legos!
BTW, I love love love the pic of Will with the Butte sign. He's such a handsome brutte!
Thank you so much for the new pictures - I was going through baby withdrawal! Love you all
Yay for hard drives! I can't wait to get one, too. I love Pippa's rock hounding! I've got some cute pics at Todd Lake...I'll bring 'em to ya this weekend.
Post a Comment