Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pippa and Daddy sledding down Mt. Bachelor

Mummy needed a break today, so I took Pippa up to Mt. Bachelor for a little sledding action. There wasn't much snow, but as Pippa always says, some snow is better than no snow. At first she was a little unstable walking up the hill, but by the end of it she was scaling the mountain like a 3'0" Sir Edmund Hillary. A little powderhound in the making! Of course, she loves the sledding down part the most, making Pinkie Toe Little Piggy sounds (Wee! Wee! Wee!, for those who don't know about the Five Little Piggies) all the way down.





4 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Best day ever!!! I hope to take Pip snowboarding soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm betting she slept well that night.....that girl knows how to have fun.

Anonymous said...

Dude...you're totally taking me next time.

Cladeedah said...

You guys make Bend look so fun. Are you interested in doing a family camping trip up there in May or something? Brian and I were talking about foregoing an international trip this year to do mini-vacations within the U.S. We want to visit you guys, plus Maggie and Yasmien in Portland. we could also invite your sisters. We'd have our own little camping village!