On September 27th, a local Alapaca farm was having an open day, so we went along to check them out. William wanted to ride one I think and was trying to climb into the enclosures. Pippa was just happy to be running around.
Monday, November 3, 2008
September Weekends...
So I barely posted any pictures throughout September, so here is a quick update. We actually did a few fun things. The first was mid-September when we went to the Lava Cast Forest. We drove 9 miles on an unpaved road to get there, and let me tell you, it felt like 100. With morning sickness and a rattley 13-year-old car it didn't feel that good, however the resulting landscape was quite worth it.

Trying to get these 2 to look at the camera is close to impossible. Trying to get them in the same picture facing the camera is closer to impossible. Getting them in the same picture, facing the camera and looking happy is just plain impossible.
On September 27th, a local Alapaca farm was having an open day, so we went along to check them out. William wanted to ride one I think and was trying to climb into the enclosures. Pippa was just happy to be running around.



On September 27th, a local Alapaca farm was having an open day, so we went along to check them out. William wanted to ride one I think and was trying to climb into the enclosures. Pippa was just happy to be running around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The alapaca farm looks like tons of fun!!!
I love Alpaca ... yarn!
Post a Comment