While taking Cherry Bike out for a ride around the neighborhood to practice her skillz I shot some videos to post here. As I was going through them I thought it would be fun to cut them together and make a little movie out of it. But what song to use? What song, indeed.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Pippa's first bike
Laura found a killer deal for a little girl's bike on Craigslist, so even though it's a while away from any gift giving holiday and the weather is getting colder we pulled the trigger and got it. As far as I know, Pippa has never ridden a bike like this before, but after ten minutes of practicing in the alley she was riding like a very tiny Lance Armstrong. Pedaling, turning, braking, you name it, she can do it. Okay, not always braking, but she's getting there!
While taking Cherry Bike out for a ride around the neighborhood to practice her skillz I shot some videos to post here. As I was going through them I thought it would be fun to cut them together and make a little movie out of it. But what song to use? What song, indeed.
While taking Cherry Bike out for a ride around the neighborhood to practice her skillz I shot some videos to post here. As I was going through them I thought it would be fun to cut them together and make a little movie out of it. But what song to use? What song, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing! She so looks like she is biking to her own drummer. When is her first tri? Love you Pippa dear.
OMG!!! My Pippa is brilliant! That was wonderful Nick. She is so cute! I can't wait to see Cherry Bike.
Post a Comment