Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dress Up, Sit Up

Oliver! He's growing up so fast, I love it. After weeks of getting really good at crawling on his belly and being able to balance when you sit him, he finally put the 2 together and can get himself into the sitting position from laying down. He is so determined to be mobile and to do what Pip and Will do. I look forward to 3 children throwing themselves off the sofa and bouncing on the beds.

You saw the pictures of Pippa is her new dress-up dress. William saw Pippa wearing that gorgeous dress and wanted in. He's little, he's young, and all he sees is Pippa wearing something cool. I let him wear it for a while and he was over the moon! He smiled and ran around wearing this pretty dress and when it came time for him to take it off, he happily obliged. He looked so adorable in it though! Time to make him a cowboy outfit...


1 comment:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Jack loves wearing my high heels and painting the walls with my eyeshadow... must be a toddler thing!