William is a rascal, but a very sweet loving one. He is daring and adventurous, which translates to many bumps and bruises. On Easter Day he hit his head on a rock and cut it open. It finally healed in the last week or 2, but there was still a red mark. Yesterday, he ran into the bathroom, slipped and knocked his head into the tub. He hit the exact same spot from Easter day and he has an even bigger bruise and cut on his head now. Apparently that part of the skull is very strong, and it doesn't seem like it has affected him in any way.
Those of you who haven't seen William in a couple of months may notice a few changes with him next time you see him. Most notably, how much he's talking! He can tell me anything now. I sometimes don't know whether it's Pippa or William talking. He especially likes to tell me when he's crying "I'm crying", and why "because I'm sad" or "I banged my head". But he also tells me random things like "the ice cream fell off" (play food falling apart). Then his favorite is at dinner, pushing his plate away "I don't want it". Then yesterday he asked how to spell a word. Yeah, he's talking!
2 comments:
WOW! He's doing so well, Laura!!! Jack isn't quite at that speed, but we're gettin' there!
What a smile. And how long does it take you each morning to glue those eyelashes on him? Love you little train loving scamp.
Post a Comment