Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Baby Oliver Turns 1!

This year has flown by! I can't believe Oliver is one already. He's a toddler, copying William and Pippa, running around everywhere, having mini tantrums, trying to jump on the bed, barking when he sees a dog, pointing out water bottles and saying 'water'. He's going to be starting Kindergarten before we know it! I love these kids.

Oliver's birthday was fun. I made him the biggest chocolate cake I've ever made and all the kids loved it. He also had his one year check up and is looking great! He's a big boy at 26 lb; certainly not a little baby anymore.



2 comments:

gramma tutu said...

Two blog updates in one day - I'm in gramma tutu heaven - thank you! The cake is every bit as big as the girls said it was - WOW - I know what I want for my birthday. Those babies love your cakes - I can tell by how much is on their sweet chubby faces. Good job - I love you all.

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

My sweet Oliver!! <3