Friday, June 27, 2008

All about William

Today was the first time in months that I used my camera to take a video. Pippa was upstairs napping so I was playing with William. It was fun. First he was sitting on the kitchen floor eating crumbs, then he started following me around.

William scoring some Cheerios

Then I laid on the floor with him, so becoming the human climbing frame. I was filming when he did one of his "firsts". So now I can share this with you. Watch very carefully about 20 seconds into the clip and you, too, shall see. I was very excited!



Did you see it? He let go while standing. He had never done that before today, before that moment. :)

Just so Pippa doesn't feel left out, today was the first time she spontaneously said "look at me, Daddy, look at me", right before diving onto a pillow on the bed.

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Oh my sweet little boy is so developed! I am so happy for you, Laura!

You do know this means war, right?

Anonymous said...

Nice free hands! William is getting adventurous!