The last few days have been rough for little William. His top teeth are beginning to cut, which seems to be giving him some trouble and then on Monday he woke up so snotty he couldn't breathe through his nose. He still has a very bunged up nose and is croaky when he tries to talk. But to top that all off, last night his head got scratched and bled, so now he has a bloody patch in his hair. He thinks it's cool though. It makes him look tough.
It's beginning to get pretty hot here. People say it's only really hot for about a fortnight, then it's just nice. But the good with being in the high desert is that at night the temps fall enough to cool down the house as we don't have AC. However, it is still pretty warm during the day. Because of the heat, we haven't been running around quite as much as usual because it's cooler and more fun just playing with water in the yard.
This weekend is the long July 4th holiday, so hopefully we'll have lots of fun stories.

William was very upset, but the camera made him smile.

This is what happens if we go out in the morning before Pippa has taken her nap. Then she won't get a proper nap and turns into a beast by about 4pm. If I wait for her to nap, we end up not going out until 3pm. This convenient schedule means I can either go out and be home before 11am, or I can wait until 2.30/3.00 before we do anything. And like I said, William only really naps in the car.
4 comments:
First off, how many times do I have to tell you to just give that child a little Nyquil? Even the generic brand will work if you're looking to save money.
Jess told me all about Will's accident. Poor tot! It breaks my heart.
good morning little reese's - I love you. Make room in the pool for your gramma and I'll be seeing you very soon.
Hopefully Will's at 100% soon...he's got to make it to the pet parade on Friday!
What kind of pet is he?
Post a Comment