She loved the goat the best this time and gave it a kiss on the nose... yeah, yeah, that's what I said. William enjoyed watching Pippa the whole time and really seemed like he wanted to be doing what she was doing. Here are some pictures of our morning:
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Museum Morning
Earlier this week we visited the High Desert Museum again (I love having a membership). Every time we go, Pippa behaves better and better. She now knows not to run inside, to stay with me, to stop when I say stop, to push the automatic door opener so I can push the stroller through easily, that she can't climb on the old wagon (even though the cat is allowed), not to touch the barbed-wire horse sculpture and not to jump into the stream. She's getting so smart.
She loved the goat the best this time and gave it a kiss on the nose... yeah, yeah, that's what I said. William enjoyed watching Pippa the whole time and really seemed like he wanted to be doing what she was doing. Here are some pictures of our morning:



She loved the goat the best this time and gave it a kiss on the nose... yeah, yeah, that's what I said. William enjoyed watching Pippa the whole time and really seemed like he wanted to be doing what she was doing. Here are some pictures of our morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pip is so sweet! Next time I get a free ticket, we should all go!
Yeah, I really want to go w/ you guys sometime, too! Maybe Pippa will follow in her Auntie's weed management footsteps...she obviously knows a good weed eater when she sees one! Go goats!
Too freakin' cute...
Post a Comment