Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Musical Prodigy

We went to Working Wonders, the Children's "Museum" in Bend the other day. Both Pippa and William loved it - William thought the sandbox full of colored rice was a riot, and Pippa found a guitar she didn't want to put down.



In addition to the guitar playing, Pippa is a FABULOUS singer! She knows
nearly all the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. The words she doesn't know she just improvises.



Also, an update on the new walker. He has pretty much stopped crawling as he has realized walking is the best. He follows me and Pippa everywhere practicing his walk. He has to keep it slow to catch his balance occasionally, but I think I only saw him crawl once today.

Well done, Illum (Pippa calls him illum, if you listen carefully in the video "play with Illum")! You are officially walking before your first birthday!

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I just love Pippa's singing! American Idol, here she comes!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that was the funniest video I've ever seen! Did Will try to eat the rice?