Monday, November 17, 2008

Pippa's best picture ever!

Today I got out the crayons and for 5 minutes Pippa was quite enthusiastic about drawing! Her subject was the Care Bear she had been carrying around all morning. As she drew she narrated what she was drawing, so now I can share this with you.


11/17/08

From left to right: a tree, then another tree and under it (the bottom green) grass, then the blue on the right is the Care Bear. On the Care Bear I have to go from top to bottom: hair is first, then the head with 2 eyes, then the body, then I guess the feet?

This is the first time Pippa has ever set out to draw something other than a circle, so I am very proud of this first drawing. It is up on the fridge and will be a keeper!


2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

She is so talented! She draws better then I do now (no, really she does!)

Anonymous said...

Let's build a picture, let's build a picture now....I'm seeing great potential - her talent is shining through