We haven't really stopped this Summer. We've been busy with visits from Pappy, from Tutu, from Claudia and Brian and in a week or so from Nana and Grandad Eden. Everyday we've been visiting either the library, the High Desert Museum, the Childrens Museum, the bouncy place, the playground or Costco. It's hot and there is so much fun to be had! This past weekend we visited Portland and the coast and had 4 jam-packed days of fun. The kids had a blast.
Oliver is now just over 3 months old, but feels older to me! He lifts his head, smiles, holds his weight on his chubby legs and tonight weighed about 17lbs! He is wearing mostly 9 month clothes, and sometimes 12 month! I need to get some more recent photos of him when I'm not wearing him in the Ergo carrier. Poor kid. That's what you get for being the 3rd.
William is saying hundreds of words. He points to everything and tells you what it is. Everything. I'm pretty sure he said a sentence the other day...'there's a bus on the water'. He also enjoys screaming when he gets excited and whining when he doesn't get what he wants. He's in his terrible 2's full swing.
Pippa is a fully functioning child. Now completely out of diapers she is a big girl! She is super sweet to her brothers and keeps saying she loves Oliver and that we should keep him. Erm, yes!
All-in-all, I have some pretty cute kids. I'm trying to keep them that way.
2 comments:
Those are some of the best pictures of your children I've ever seen. They are so beautiful!
I love that you included Costco in your list of places that you've visited. Too funny!
Post a Comment