It was William's 2nd birthday on August 22nd (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY!), and Oliver is practically crawling! I can't believe he's only 4 months old. He's rolling and pushing right up on his arms. He's kicking his legs and looks like he will start army crawling any time.
Oliver rolling. Okay, so he's been doing it for a few weeks now and he's getting really good!
William talks quite a lot. He seems to be saying more phrases, occasionally putting 2 or 3 words together. Everyday it's a little more, just like how Pippa was.
Pippa, well, she's Pippa! She's such a good girl and only wants to make everyone around her happy. She has her moments, but they are few and far between.
I have so many photos from the past few months. I'll post just some for ya!
I love my kids. They are the absolute best!
1 comment:
Great photos, Laura! I love your kids, too!
Post a Comment