This weekend was also Nick's birthday! We went to the Humane Society to look at the animals and then to the playground. I also made a cake and then we went over to the Johnson's house for dinner (coincidentally, not because it was Nick's birthday!). Pippa and William had so much fun playing with Ginger and Wyatt for 3 hours! They got so tired out.
Today we went to Paulina Creek to see the waterfalls, but mostly ended up playing in the shallow water. Pippa and William both love that; Pippa for the splashing and Will for the rock throwing opportunities. We saw horses, a few other people and a dog all playing in and drinking the water.
Roll on next weekend! There are so many adventures to be had in Oregon. I love this state!
3 comments:
I love your children. They are so unique and different, yet absolutely sweet and perfect. Maybe you can take Jack for his next set of shots because he did NOT take it like a champ unlike your two!
Are you guys looking to get a pet? We went to the HS on Saturday as well, but we didn't find any that we connected with.
Absolutely no way on getting a pet! We just go to look and see the dogs and cats.
Oliver is a whopper - I want to take a bite of him. Is Will taking over rock throwing duties? That was Pippa's passion last year. Thanks for the pics - love you all.
Post a Comment